This is so damn good I have to repeat it here. Hate popups? Didja switch to Firefox because it blocks them? Notice it doesn't always work, anymore? Those nasty bastards who make popups found a way to get around firefox's blocking by using a flash plugin. Pete Blevin has the answer... (found it at Roger's)
about:configinto the Firefox location bar.
- Right-click on the page and select New and then Integer.
- Name it
- Set the value to 2.
The possible values are:
- 0: Allow all popups from plugins.
- 1: Allow popups, but limit them to
- 2: Block popups from plugins.
- 3: Block popups from plugins, even on whitelisted sites.
hmmm. I've found a site where the popups still appear. Oh well. Zonealarm Pro still blocks them all.