Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey! I'm Banned in China!



I read recently that Muslims are a people of faith; Jews a people of hope; and Christians a people of love. The author asked if, as a Christian, was I fulfilling Jesus's commandment to love my enemies?

I thought about that. Enemies? Did I have any?

If you stand for nothing, perpetually sit on the fence, neither hot nor cold, then you'll never have any.

But I do. Thank God. Now I gotta figure out how I'm supposed to love them... Without letting them blow up my airplanes, take over my society, and rape my wife and daughter, ( or in the case of the Chinee: take over my economy, run up oil prices, or close down busineses that compete against Chinese interests.)


(cudos to Roger Schlong for the graphic and link)
------------------------------------------------

P.S. i heard from my buddy the Hordemaster:

No comments: